Christmas Open House is so much fun because the party goes on and on and on and on! A holiday open house party is a great idea for a company holiday party.
- Personalize Your Party! Any Holiday Invitation will do.Don’t forget to include start and finish times and the words “OPEN HOUSE.” Otherwise, people will think it’s a regular party.
Here is some fun wording for Christmas Open House Party Invitations:
- Come get your Jingle On at our Christmas Open House!
- Let’s get together for some holiday cheer, for Christmas Day is almost here!
- All we want for Christmas is for you to join us at our Christmas Open House
- It’s that time of year again, and Santa’s on his way… so join us for an Open House and a little frolic and some play
If you are going to have a theme or activity at the party, let your guests know on the invite so that they can be prepared. Here are a few fun suggestions:
- Gift exchange (white elephant or secret Santa)
- Ugly Sweater Contest
- Cookie exchange
- Potluck/recipe exchange
- Scavenger hunt
- Ornament exchange
- Request donations to charity – your guests will enjoy the opportunity to help those less fortunate during the holidays
2. decorate your home and your guests for the holiday
- Make sure to have enough mistletoe on hand and don’t forget to give your guests nametags if this is a mixed crowd of friends, family, co-workers and others! Everyone on hand will certainly appreciate that!
- Welcome your guests with a drink. Glasses of champagne on the front table or punch are good options, because they don’t require mixing a drink for each new guest. Just refill as needed.
- Play Christmas music throughout the evening.
- Lights and candles will go a long way in creating a glow for your party room. Place any candles out of the way so that they don’t get knocked over.
- Don’t just decorate your party, decorate your guests.