Here, a birthday greeting in warm tones hangs above a serving table done up in similar shades of pink and orange. Download the alphabet from our website and create your own. No matter the occasion, you won’t be at a loss for words.
- Black and white alphabet print-out
- Medium-weight white or colored card stock
- Pinking shears
- Utility knife
- 4 yards silk ribbon (1/8-inch wide)
- Stack eight 20-by-30-inch sheets of tissue. Make 1 1/2-inchwide accordion folds, creasing with each fold.
2.Fold an 18-inch piece of floral wire in half, and slip over center of folded tissue; twist. With scissors, trim ends of tissue into rounded or pointy shapes
4. Tie a length of monofilament to floral wire for hanging.